Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Going to Grandpa's Funeral

So I am, it seems, browbeaten into going to Grandpa's funeral. We'll be leaving tomorrow, right after I get out of work. If I can get 8 hours in tomorrow, then I'll be able to get 23 hours this week, which is ok considering I'm allowed to do up to 30 hours. Really, I wanted to get 30 hours in.... but I guess filial piety has its costs.
Note that when I say filial piety, I'm referring to obeying Mommy and Daddy, not going to Grandpa's funeral. I don't think it's really necessary to go to a funeral to show filial piety...I personally want to be sent to glory in a glad bag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I'm sad that you're coming to Utah when I'm going to be in Southern Utah/Arizona (bad timing once again). Second of all, Send me to Glory in a Glad Bag is an amazing song. Props to you for that one.

Allie said...

LoL. That sounds like my mom. She wants to go wrapped in newspaper.