Sunday, October 19, 2008

Applying at the MTC

So I went to Utah for my Grandpa's Funeral...(look for a post about funerals in a second), and while I was there, I applied for a job at the MTC. It was actually a lot of fun to do, and I enjoyed it. I like to teach, and that is what they had me do... teach them a principle from MIK! It was really a good thing to do, and I think I'd like to work there. But we'll see.
I'm trying to figure out what classes I should take and where I should live. Are there any suggestions for housing possibilities for me and (maybe) a roommate? Clayton and I were talking about rooming together, but I'm still not sure which way it's going to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know of some good places to live and could look into it for you if you like! And good luck with the whole MTC job thing, I hope you get it!