Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Driving

Mommy and I talked to the Insurance company just now, and it seems that it would actually be pretty cheap to insure me for the months I am here. That came as somewhat of a surprise to me- I had already resigned myself to not driving again, and was pretty much calm with the thought. I haven't had to worry about gas, driving, carrying my license, etc, for years. Somehow, I feel like I should be excited at the thought of being able to drive again, but... somehow, it makes me feel just...odd. I don't really know how I should respond to it. Driving can be really useful, but it's a lot of responsibility.
Some of you may know I was hit by a car on my mission. I am fine, really; I was basically unhurt (miraculously), but I can still remember the incredible power behind the impact. I really don't want to hurt anybody, including (ahem) myself. Anyway, it sounds like I may be driving again soon.

5 comments:

Sagar Pandya said...

what?! you were hit by a car??

Courtimedes said...

ummm....yeah. Did you not hear that?

Sagar Pandya said...

no..i don't hear anything. i live in a cave!

Courtimedes said...

A cave where? I haven't heard anything about you in forever!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm following you. :)