Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy All Saint's Day- Blog Resolves.

I have decided to try to make at least a weekly post on my blog. It is my new goal to do so. I am now 22 years old, give or take (I am not quite sure how crossing the international date line works with days). It has been a good year in lots of ways. I am taking four history classes- my favorite class is World War Two, which has lead to an interesting development. I am signed up for History 202 next semester- I don't feel like I should have to take it, especially considering I tested out of it and how easily I understand 201, but thus is the History Department. So I am signed up to take it from my World War II professor, Aaron Skabelund, who I like a lot. I just got an email from him asking if I wanted to be his T.A.- for History 202 next semester. I wrote to him and explained the situation- I am hoping he'll let me take the final immediately, so I can ace it and be his T.A., because I'd really like to be.

No comments: