Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Walking around BYU campus

I went onto campus out of a suit for the first time in years today. It was a strange, almost otherworldly experience- I felt sure at times that I could walk down and into class and it would still be March of 2006- but rather fun, all things considered. I actually made it from the Accounting building (where I was sidetracked by an old man who asked me how to get to the Director's Office- I showed him how to get there, notwithstanding the fact that I'd never even taken a class in the building) to the library before being recognized and identified by anyone. I ended up running into quite a few people I knew. I also made an interesting and incredibly important discovery- there are still many pretty girls attending BYU. There is hope for the world yet.

No comments: